Last week Mama packed her very small bag containing a toothbrush and pj's and headed off to the Outer Banks for 4 days with some friends. The rest, relaxation, naps, and 45 minute long showers were amazing, but lots of fun things were happening at home too, which I was so sad to miss. In addition to a fun super hero-themed birthday party for Had's friend, Charlie, there was the end of the year class picnic and Grandparents' Day! Grandmommy and Granddaddy came in for the special day at Hadley's school, and got to watch her perform in the Spring program with her class and the rest of the student body.
Anxiously awaiting the show to begin, and trying to keep occupied
And the show begins!
Hadley, sitting next to her buddy, Charlie, from what I can tell, was more interested in hamming it up for Daddy and the camera then singing with her classmates.
Banging away on the xylophone
She and Charlie opted not to sing this particular line of the song I guess.
Yes, father whose name I can never remember, that IS our daughter giving a sweet sweet proud smile to her Daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment