Now that my job downtown is coming to an end, it was time to say good bye to Ingrid last week. Looking back on these past 6 months that she's been with us brings me nothing but joy. The girls absolutely adore her, and we couldn't have been more pleased to have her be a part of our family, for even just a short while. The girls and I took Ingrid and her soldier hubby out to dinner on Wednesday night to say thank you and so we could finally meet Devin! Aron was in Texas and was upset to miss, because Devin is a Minnesota boy and they would have had a lot to talk about. Instead, it was Devin and 4 ladies. Hadley was totally smitten with him, and he was so wonderful with her. Good thing, since he's going to be a Daddy this Fall! We're so excited to celebrate the arrival of "Ingie" and Devin's baby, and can't wait to watch them grow as a family.
Post Pit sweaty late afternoon photo shoot before good byes.
Harper was not at all amused to be saying good bye to her Ingie.
Thankfully an impromptu dance party lightened the spirits in the room a bit.
It's not good bye, just good bye for now!
THANK YOU, INGRID!
WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
Oh yeah you wanted to make me cry, well you did a good job. I'm crying now! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and writing such a beautiful note. Thank you so much for everything, for letting me be with your girls and being part of their lives. I hope they learned great things from me. But I can say that the one who learned more was me! I had such an amazing time there. It wasnt just my job. But I place where I found true friends FOR LIFE! I love you guys and miss you all so much already. Thank you for everything!
Post a Comment