MY SISTER!!!!!
Muffy, Steve, and sweet lil Cameron came up from Florida for a few days of chilly northern air. It was SO great to be able to spend time with them!!
The fam at Longwood Gardens






At the Brandywine River Museum to check out the creepy dolls with Grandmommy, and the cool trains with everyone else :)

Bonding with Granddaddy
Steve and Aron took the kids to the Delaware Children's Museum for a little change of scene. So fun for the cousins to have this time together!







Back home, it was time for Christmas in PA Round I: gifts from Aunt Muffy and Uncle Steve and Grandmommy and Granddaddy!
Best gift reactions ever!



After saying goodbye to Aunt Muffy, Uncle Steve, and Cameron we headed to the fitness center's incredible indoor pool/sprayground!


An angel food birthday cake for baby Jesus: a Griffin family Christmas Eve tradition!
Next time we'll remember the birthday candles :)
Another tradition: new pajamas!
"Wait a minute, we're LEAVING cookies for Santa? And I can't eat them!?"
"What? I don't know what would make you think I ate them!!"
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Stockings and gifts from Santa
Oh Christmas Tree
HE CAME!!
And he left a note!
His handwriting is JUST as I remember it from back when I was a little girl.
Skelly tradition: opening stockings on the bed

And it's go time!



Hadley used all of Grandmommy and Granddaddy's ziplock bags and individually packaged almost every toy that needed to be packed up. Bless her little organized heart.
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!











No comments:
Post a Comment