Week Two brought Grandmommy into town to take the second shift, while Daddy spent more time back at the office. I do not know how anyone could balance a newborn and a toddler without help! For starters, Hadley would have gone stir crazy and killed me, and we would have starved. Thankfully Izzy has offered to step in and help out next week. I was going to have to fly solo since Grammy, shift three, doesn't arrive until Sunday. Somehow I didn't think I was quite ready for that just yet.
Prior to Grandmommy's arrival, the Griffin 4 had our first outing: Baskin Robbins
Harper was completely unaffected by her first shopping experience, but Hadley and Mommy were VERY excited about the new shoes that Grandmommy bought us!
It had been since before Harper was born that Hadley had gotten to go swimming so she was ecstatic that Grandmommy wanted to go to the pool with her.
Hadley, currently OBSESSED with The Little Mermaid, pointed out Ariel and King Triton under the water to Grandmommy.


No comments:
Post a Comment