Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

While I was out...

So this is the reason I haven't posted an update in a week and a half...


5 mommies on the loose in the Outer Banks for 4 amazing sunny days!
Thank you to Julie and Liz for taking such good care of Hadley while I was gone and Aron was at work!

While I was gone Hadley not only learned some new words (Ciao, llama, and China), but she also went to art class with Gigi and Izzy:


At the start of every class there is Playdoh time. Emma thinks it's very yummy!


Then "Ring Around the Rosie."
Don't even get me started on the new P.C. lyrics they sing now...


Beautiful finger painting with Gigi


Colorful fish rocks in the tactile table
Emma also finds these to be yummy as well :)


Snack and story time


Time to make a turtle!


And last but not least, maracas!


So much fun


I love this class!!!!!

No comments: