Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Bye Bye Papa and Gigi

The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of family visitors, and while we are left stuffed and exhausted, it was so great to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. Papa and Gigi left today after spoiling us rotten, and I'm not sure how Hadley is going to handle it when she starts to realize they really aren't just over at Aunt Izzy's apartment, and that it will be Thanksgiving before she sees them again. I'm sure she'll be asking for them daily until then!


Heading out to dinner in Clarendon


Trying, and LOVING, some of Gigi's mussels


High 5's for being such a trooper as dinner stretched way past Had's bedtime


I can't help it, I love kissing pics


So sleepy, Papa...just put me to bed!


Er...well, ok, I guess I can stay awake for some dessert ;)


Sunday in Old Town with Daddy


Labor Day was also Aunt Izzy's 23rd Birthday, so ice cream was in order.


Saying their goodbyes


One last kiss for Gigi


"Papa? Gigi? Papa? Gigi?"

Thank goodness more grandparents are coming to visit this month!

No comments: