Hadley started art class this week and I'm ready to declare it the best money I've ever spent. It was SO much fun!! Hadley made 2 art projects in her first class that she was super proud to take home.

All smocked up and ready to create!

After Playdoh creations and clown painting, Hadley and the other kiddos had some tactile fun in the rice table. Very messy.

Hads and Emma working on her door hanger

Proudly posing by her clown!

And showing off her completed insect door hanger, instead of eating lunch.

An unexpected run-in with Aunt Stephie and Cooper in Shirlington

Peek-a-boo

BOO!

On Saturday I got all my hair chopped off for Locks of Love. Drastic.

And then we hit the Arlington County Fair for some gyros...

....and funnel cake.

And the weekend was made perfect when Papa and Gigi (and Aunt Izzy) rolled into town just in time to say "Night Night."
No comments:
Post a Comment