
Missing Daddy while he's away on business :(

But Had's good friend, Lilly, and her Mom, Katharine, came to play and cheer us up!

Lilly's 18 months old, so she can do some things on the playground that Hadley can't...but Hadley can pick at weeds with the best of them!

I look like this because:
a) I had a HUGE lunch and as a result now have a very full diaper
b) I stuffed Kitty down my pants
c) Mom REALLY wanted me to wear this outfit even though it's clearly way too big for me!

I'm pretty sure that this one leg rolled up look is some sort of street gang code. Yeah, she might be wearing a pink plaid shirt, but she's a total gangster!

Of the CUTE AS A BUTTON gang!
(wow, that might set the record for cheesy mommy statements)
No comments:
Post a Comment