Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

PIG TAILS!


Hadley has decided that she's over the clips in her hair and has started ripping them out almost immediately after I put them in...so always trying to stay one step ahead of her, we've moved to pig tails! I think they are pretty darn cute.


Weird, more playground pictures...Here's Had flirting with a new boy in the sandbox


...until she sees some big kids building a tunnel across the way and needs to check it out.


But she stops to put some sand on the bench...until a big girl with a pink cast on her arm came and stole all the sand from her. Shocking why she had a broken arm...


Had giving me the "MOM, I'm trying to be cool here...hanging by the big kids...can you PLEASE back up off me for a second and go sit with the other moms?!" look.

No comments: