Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

2 Month Check Up and a Bottle

Hadley had another big day with a trip back to the doctor's office for her 2 month check up. She handled the 4 quick vaccination shots like a champ, and passed all of the other "tests" with flying colors. The doctor marveled at her leg strength and was very pleased with her neck strength and her ability to follow her around the room with her eyes. Hadley is weighing in at 11 pounds 7 ounces, putting her in between the 50th and 75th percentile, and is 23 inches long, putting her in the 75th percentile. So she's doing great! With any luck we won't be back to the doctor's office for another 2 months...HA!

Today was also her first attempt at taking a bottle. Aron looked like a pro, and while Hadley was more resistant than accommodating, he did get her to take 2 ounces. So that's a good start and a great step toward a little more flexibility for us!

1 comment:

~ The Coleman 5 said...

Oh my, how Hadley is growing! I think that she looks older than 2 months- I bet that you get that all the time! I am so glad that you all are having so much fun with her and enjoying the stage that she is in! How is she sleeping for you now? I hope that she continues taking the bottle so you and Aron can get some alone time together!