As usual, during the hour+ wait in line, we discussed the game plan for when it was our turn. Hadley was adamant that she was not going to sit on Santa's lap, and likely wasn't going to talk directly to him either. Daddy was all set to be the messenger of the wish list until....
...without hesitation Hadley walked right up to Santa, hopped on his lap, and started chatting. Notice the surprise on Santa's face. Mommy and Daddy stood in shock for a moment or two as well!
"And I want a pink cat stuffed animal, Aurora and her prince and all the outfits."

"And when can I expect these gifts to be dropped off?"
I kid you not, that was asked. Santa politely reminded her that Christmas was another 14 days away still.

And the passing of the torch of terror is complete.

"And when can I expect these gifts to be dropped off?"
I kid you not, that was asked. Santa politely reminded her that Christmas was another 14 days away still.
But before we could leave, we just had to do it....

And the passing of the torch of terror is complete.




1 comment:
Hadley is too cute! And I have a feeling that Harper will bring up the santa picture in the future when she wants something - with the pretense that you owe her for what you put her through as a baby. :) What a face!
Post a Comment