Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

7 Months Pregnant!

We FINALLY made it to the 3rd trimester! We're on the homestretch, although it certainly doesn't feel like it.


We did have some drama recently after I failed my first glucose test and had to endure the 3 hour nightmare retest. I was seriously sweating the thought of not only having to test my blood sugar a million times a day for the rest of the pregnancy, but also having to give up the ice cream and french fries that my body so seriously depends upon this time around. Thankfully I passed the retest with flying colors, and was told that my Mother's Day pizza dinner the night before the first test was likely to blame. Whoops!


Hadley actually assumed the position before I did this time, insisting she get to go first, after hearing it was time for Mommy's belly picture.

And if you didn't know already, it's H-O-T in VA right now:



So thank God for Gymboree:



Captivated by Miss Casey's opening story


Hadley always sprints back to tell me all about the story...as if I wasn't within ear shot.


The "bus" was rocking too fast to get a clear picture, but the ear to ear grin isn't hard to make out.


The goodbye song ends in a 30 second nap "like Gymbo," but Hadley always seems to find Miss Casey and lays down ON Gymbo. It's very cute and the entire reason I brought my camera that day. I had to finally capture this moment.

No comments: