Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6 Months Pregnant!

Time has flown by and we're already at the 6 month mark! Granted, to those who understand pregnancy, that hardly means I have just 3 months left, unfortunately. Nope, FOUR to go. Why on earth did they ever spread this 9 month rumor to begin with!? Not fair. But it IS the home stretch and I now have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks. I was surprised to hear that I was there already. More chances to hear that beautiful heart beat, so I'm not complaining!


Feeling LARGE!


As usual, not to be outdone :)


To celebrate the 6 Month mark we decided to skip bath time and take advantage of Baskin Robbins' $0.31 scoop night!

And some miscellaneous cuteness:


Hadley squeezed into her latest hiding place, crammed into a cabinet in the kitchen. Lots of crashing and banging usually takes place when Hadley peels herself out of the cabinet.


Half as much hair, but still plenty to play with a bath time!

No comments: