With the punishing amounts of snow, cold, and now rain, it's been family and friends that have kept us sane recently. I continue to have a very bizarre pregnancy (by my standards) with the small bleed issue still unresolved, and now a low platelet count to deal with, but thankfully my energy is back and I at least feel like my old self! We got a visit from our favorite commuting baby-sitter,
Grandmommy, the other week so that I could attend one last adult-only preschool open house without Hadley. She brought stickers which was fun for the whole family:


Then we had a very special
play date with my college friend and former roommate, Emily, who brought along her daughters, Olivia and brand new baby Annie. Hadley was all over that precious little baby, and was more than happy to be shown the ropes of how to be a big sister:

Bless that little baby's heart...she slept through all of Hadley's heavy petting, crazy rocking, and kisses all over the face!

Learning how to buckle a baby into a car seat...because I'm sure I'll give her that responsibility...

That poor little baby ;)

Helping Mama Emily get Annie dressed

Giving her first real bottle
(more incentive not to wait as long as we did with Hadley to introduce the bottle!)

Urban family popcorn
play dates make the dreary afternoons FLY by!

Thank goodness for Daddy, who wouldn't let a little snow stand in the way of his weekend Father-Daughter Old Town excursions :)

One of the preschools I really like has an annual art show at the Torpedo Factory where they display all the students' art work. How fun would that be for Hadley to have her own artwork up where she and Daddy go every weekend?! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment