Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stomach Flu trumps blog updates

It's been a few weeks but after a stomach flu wiped out the whole household at different times, there have been few occasions for picture taking. THANKFULLY we all seem to have weathered the storm and come out healthy on the other end. A special thanks goes out to Grandmommy and Granddaddy for coming down separately to spread out the help while I was down and out...and for Aron spending his long weekend home from work on 24/7 Daddy duty while I stayed in bed the...whole...time! (I don't do sick very well)

Here are a few sweet pics from the past couple of weeks:


Daddy and Hadley checking out fishy fossils at the Natural Museum of History


Another weekend, another Daddy-Daughter field trip: Air and Space Museum


Finally a break from the cold!




Trying to feed the ducks in Old Town...but these filthy little birds kept stealing the bread.


Silly birdies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, does she ever have hair to die for! I hope Jesslyn gets long, curly hair like that! Such a little beauty! :)

R said...

seriously! i was going to say the same thing. her hair!!!! can't get over it.