Axlrod at 8 weeks
(body on the left, yolk sac is the little thought bubble looking thing on the right)
Axlrod at 11 weeks
(head on the right, body below, and little arm and leg buds...where they should be)
To say that this pregnancy has been different than the near perfect and nausea-free pregnancy I had with Hadley would be putting it lightly, which is why I refer to Axlrod as a HE. I've had a brutal month of morning sickness which seems to have started to subside, with the exception of not being able to keep my prenatal vitamins down...ever. In addition, I have a small internal bleed, which means I'm basically supposed to do nothing until it clears up (no lifting Hadley, no exerting myself more than a slow walk, and some other stuff). The limitations have been a total nuisance to say the least, but we feel overwhelmingly blessed to be pregnant again! I have my next ultrasound check in 4 to 6 weeks, so fingers crossed it'll all be cleared up by then.
Back in big sister land:
Back in big sister land:
Aron's mom (Grammy) bought him a speaker for his iPod and Hadley and I have determined it's a meal-time must! Now we totally rock out during meals and Hadley pretty much dances the whole time while I attempt to play something other than Taylor Swift EVERY meal...but Hadley usually makes me switch it back.
The weekly 911 call by the elderly woman across the street happened to occur during lunch time on this day, so we were those neighbors and watched from our kitchen (sink).
And it was bound to happen eventually, considering Hadley lays on top of Kitty about 5 times a day in an attempt to hug and kiss her...Hadley took a Kitty claw to the eye today. It's the little white mark over her left eye, which is the Neosporin. It was scary and bloody, but everyone was just fine and I think a lesson was learned. I hope.


No comments:
Post a Comment