Thank you Grammy for the matching coat, snow pants, and snow boots! Hadley looks super snazzy this year, compared to last year where she had to borrow Charles' pants and I wrapped baggies around her sneakers...terrible.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
While it did bring with it a lot of puddles, the first snow of the season was a BIG hit with Hadley! I missed it because I was visiting my friends Nikki, Ralph, and their 2 little girls up in Vermont for their first snow of the season as well, but Daddy and Hads had a big old time out in the yard without me!

Thank you Grammy for the matching coat, snow pants, and snow boots! Hadley looks super snazzy this year, compared to last year where she had to borrow Charles' pants and I wrapped baggies around her sneakers...terrible.
Thank you Grammy for the matching coat, snow pants, and snow boots! Hadley looks super snazzy this year, compared to last year where she had to borrow Charles' pants and I wrapped baggies around her sneakers...terrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Is Hadley's baby asking for clothes for Christmas? :)
Post a Comment