But it certainly doesn't FEEL like it! It's 60 degrees in December and I'm LOVING IT!

Just a tad too big for the Peanut!

Or maybe it's just right :)
On Tuesday night we bundled up on a randomly chilly night, and attended the annual Shirlington Village Tree lighting ceremony. And there was a BIG special guest in attendance!

SANTA!
Hadley hasn't stopped talking about Santa Claus since she saw him, but she was very clear about not wanting to get TOO close to him.

Ice cream break while we wait for Daddy to meet us

Horse-drawn carriages! I mean, come on. How cute is that?! I love our hood!

The giant tree wasn't the only thing that was lit up by Santa. Every tree that lines the street was lit up, much to Hadley's enjoyment. Here, she catches Daddy up on what he missed.

Including the part about the ice cream.

YAY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment