Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Had's First 5K

On Saturday we drove up to Wilmington to participate in a charity race that my mother helped organize. My mom and I ran the 5K while Hadley, Aron, and my father did the walk. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun!


My parents still smiling at 9:00 a.m. despite having gotten to the race location before sunrise to set up!


Munchkin in hand, and ready to stroll!


The best part of these races is the post-race pizza!

And today we got all of Had's buddies together for a little pre-Halloween fashion show/photo shoot. This was brilliant, considering Hadley burst into tears the first time I made her wear her bunny ears. I think seeing the other kids put on their costumes helped her out, and she ended up loving her bunny costume.




Hunny Bunny and Livi the Lamb


A shockingly organized picture of the group!


Albeit short-lived


Don't ya just hate it when rabbits get into your garden?!


Well, unless it's a cute rabbit like this one :)

No comments: