Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Time for some baby gates!


Y'all ready for this?!


The itsy-bitsy spider...


...went up the water spout...


"MOM! Stop singing that song, it's stressing me out and I'm trying to concentrate!"


The itsy-bitsy spider...


...went up the water spout...


AND that's about as far as she went with that yesterday. But it's amazing what can happen in a day. Today, free of Mom's annoying climbing theme song, Hadley climbed SEVEN stairs by herself! This had the makings of a "What Not To Do" video since I was upstairs in the kitchen unloading groceries...Oops! Needless to say I flew down the stairs to Hadley, who was quite pleased with her accomplishment, and spotted her while she scaled a couple more before deciding she was tired and just sat down and rolled backwards. Yes, I know...that could have been bad. Baby gates go up this weekend!

No comments: