Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

7 Months Old!

Hadley woke up today with some especially fun hair for her seven month birthday!

Hadley decided about a week ago that she was no longer going to scarf down solid food like she had been for almost a month now. At first we thought this was just a game she was playing, since her little lips were shut so tightly...in the shape of a big fat grin! And when we found what it was that day that would make her laugh, she'd open her mouth, we'd shove in the food, and she'd happily swallow it. Well, that got old real quick and after consulting with friends and our doctor, we decided to take Hadley down to 2 meals of solids a day from 3. And when I didn't force breakfast past the first 3 bites, she went down for her nap with an emptier tummy than usual. Needless to say it took her some time to get to sleep, as she was probably a little confused. Likewise for her second nap, after no solids for lunch whatsoever. So when she FINALLY took a good long nap, I had to actually wake her up myself to ensure a decent bedtime. And I found her like this....


A-DORABLE!


Cutest fanny I ever did see :)

And come dinner time, thanks to a hungry baby and "the magic spoon," (the doctor told us to give her a spoon and maybe she'd think she was in control...genius) she CHOWED! I kept bringing out more food until she finally had had enough and pushed it away. SUCCESS!

No comments: