Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week Three Wrap Up

Week Three saw a 4 day visit from Grandmommy, more meet-and-greets from Hadley's new friends, and a big day of two errands in one outing! It also brought about the emergence of a definite fussy time each night. 8:30 p.m. seems to be the witching hour. I'm sure our neighbors are pleased! This also marks the last week that mom is restricted to one level in the condo. I can finally go down to the nursery AND drive...not sure how often I'll do either this coming week, seeing as how I am definitely still healing, and still get very sore by the end of each day. But it will be nice to have the option because I'm beginning to go stir crazy!


She's already got him wrapped around her finger





If only we could read their minds...then again, it's probably just gas, and that's not as fun as trying to think of what she could be thinking about to give her that silly grin!


Hadley's not too sure about "tummy time"



Snoozing with Grandmommy


A little congested this week which lead to Hadley breathing like a bulldog and catching flies in her sleep

No comments: