Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

4 Week Photo Shoot

Yesterday Hadley had Part 2 of her first photo shoot and the pictures are SPECTACULAR! Our friend, Jan, did an amazing job shooting the little peanut. To view the entire gallery of pictures click here, go to Client Galleries, and enter "Hadley" where it asks for the Event ID. Enjoy!





3 comments:

~ The Coleman 5 said...

Precious! Your little Hadley has already changed so much. She is beautiful and your friend did a remarkable job. Wow! I can''t believe that you did her photo shoot in 2 sections! She'll be famous any day!

Elle said...

What a little gem!!! I LOVE the monogrammed diapers. You guys are so posh!! I miss you so much!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

So which one of you stole TomKat's baby, Surrey?

She' gorgeous.

Love you guys.

Cheers,
Ryan