Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hadley Highlights Week One

It's taken us longer than we'd hoped to put up some pictures of Hadley's first week, but it's been a hectic one! We heard Thanksgiving was on Thursday and we hope everyone had a blessed holiday. Here are some highlights from our 4 days in the hospital and our past few days at home.







Grandmommy and Granddaddy

Gram

Gigi and Papa

"It's Gooooood!!!"

Hadley's first trip to the pediatrician. The brilliant doctor tells us she's "perfect."

Hadley's first sponge bath at home. She LOVED it...at least after I stopped trying to mohawk her hair.

Ok, so this isn't the girliest of outfit choices, and would probably be mistaken for a boy if she were to wear this out in public, but how cute is she anyway?!

2 comments:

Jan said...

She's so cute! I don't think your evaluation is biased at all. :)

Allison & Kevin Nance said...

She is incredible...i mean rally SO beautiful! I have Friday off so maybe if there aren't too many other people visiting I can stop over to see you two gals. Love you and are praying for your new little family :)