So I thought my pelvic exam was today, but it turns out it's next week. Which is fine, except that I scheduled today's appointment with my favorite doctor intentionally...and wouldn't you know my appointment next week is with a brand new doctor to the practice. "Hi, nice to meet you, here's my cervix!" We have heard nothing but great things about her, which my doctor today echoed, and even said that I would love her and that she and I have the same personality. Sounds like a winner to me!
My father made a very good point last night. It's probably a good thing that Egbert didn't come this early. After all, it's a Skelly vs. Griffin football weekend this Saturday and Sunday: Eagles vs. Bears, and UVA vs. MD. I think we'd all be a little distracted :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow. I've never heard of someone looking forward to a pelvic exam. :-) I was thankful to only have one that last month (and none until push time at delivery...) But hey, all power to ya. :-)
Sounds like the new doc'll be great.
See ya Sunday!
Post a Comment