Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

8 Months Preggers


32 Weeks!! If only pregnancy really lasted just 9 months. Still have 8 weeks to go...hopefully less, and I certainly hope no MORE than that! At our doctor's appointment this week we heard Egbert's strong heartbeat (the doctor's exact words were "Train's coming!!"), and were told that weight and measurements were both "perfect" and that I'm making this look easy. I honestly don't care if he was lying, because it was music to my ears :) I don't have my pelvic exam until 36 weeks, which is when we'll know for sure whether Egbert is head down or breech, but I thought I'd ask the doctor anyway, since I had a feeling that all the action I've been feeling up high has been flailing legs. He pushed all over my stomach and as best he could tell, he said he thought the head was likely down already, which was great news! Hopefully the 36 week exam confirms that.

Next week is a big week...Aron turns 31, we interview a second pediatrician, and we start our childbirth classes!!

No comments: