Oy....the site of Harper falling face first out of our tree house is one I don't like to think about. Instead I focus on the fact that she rode a large cushion all the way down, so despite looking like she went a few rounds with Mike Tyson as a result of her face making full impact, there wasn't a scratch to be found anywhere else on her sweet little body...
After the incident, which occurred right before nap time, she went right to sleep with me cuddled up next to her. When she awoke she was a weepy swollen mess.
Not long after that, however, she was a happy girl again! No need to see out of both eyes to be happy, I guess!
Check out that bath time cuteness!
Legitimately happy and shocking us all!
The next morning when reality set in was a different story. Our poor little munchkin!!! It happened on a Saturday afternoon and we kept her away from public view until we ventured out to the doctor's office on Monday for a quick check to make sure everything was ok. I was sweating it big time and was relieved to have no been placed in handcuffs!
A visit from her favorite Mama Karen + story time helped her through the day.
One for the baby book, that's for sure!
Let the healing process begin. Just in time for Thanksgiving pics...


No comments:
Post a Comment