Where has the time gone?! I skip 2 Sundays of blog updating and it feels like I've been away forever. Besides Aron turning the big 3-5, there haven't been too many picture worthy opportunities. That's not to say that we haven't been up to our ears in kid birthday parties and general craziness, but with the camera on its last legs it's been more of a task taking pictures the past couple weeks. We will remedy that STAT!
So here we go:
MISS ME?!
Rainy Saturday at the library
"Daddy! Finger please. I must see what Hads is doing immediately."
Computer 101
On Sunday it was Grace Episcopal School Day at Grace Episcopal Church. Students were invited to attend and sing "All Things Bright And Beautiful," which they've been practicing in school. Hadley is second from the right in the front row!
She might be timid on stage, but she has absolutely no trouble in front of the camera!
"Hi. Me again. I really wish I had more than one tooth!"
Today we hit up the pumpkin patch to stock up on some festive loot.
Giving "Mister Jim" a hand with the heaviest pumpkin we've ever gotten. It weighed in at 32 pounds, which is 1 pound heavier than Hadley!
"That'll be one pumpkin, one goose neck gourd, one precious lil munchkin, one tiny gourd..."
Hauling away the goods. Time to carve and decorate!!


No comments:
Post a Comment