Mama was down in Mississippi all weekend, and boy did she miss out on some big happenings back home! That's not to say that I didn't have SUCH a great time snuggling with my dear friend Elizabeth's little munchkins, and generally carrying on like I was 15 years younger, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures and heard the stories about Hadley's big weekend! First and foremost, Hadley got her most drastic hair cut to date. This was cut #3, and the first in which she was
adamant about how short she wanted it. After some pretty painful hair brushing battles lately, I was only too happy to make the appointment!
That wasn't the only big thing to happen on Saturday though...

Daddy took Hadley to her first hockey game! The Caps were playing the Red Wings...at 7:00 p.m. (Hadley's bed time). Needless to say, this was a big deal.


Gotta give some love to sweet Cale Chimera's daddy, #25

Big girl up SO late!
There was only one minor incident in which she "sneezed" her popcorn onto some oblivious spectator's head and shoulders. That was her explanation of what happened at least. The poor guy never even noticed!
And where there's a Moon Bounce, there's Hadley Griffin...and sweet lil Harper just praying this time she'll get a turn!

The Fall festival up the road boasted 3 of the biggest moon bounces we'd ever seen!

Getting ready to hop in

"Hi. Um, yes, ma'am? I believe I was in line behind your son there. I think I somehow rolled over here by accident. A little help please?"

"Daddy, PLEASE!! It's RIGHT there!"

Big girls have all the fun

New hair cut = nerves of steel



"I would totally have rocked that slide, Grammy!"

Moon bounce obstacle course


The picture that almost gave Mama a heart attack.
No way my little stocking footed baby was going to attempt this successfully.

I was wrong. Still speechless.

Safely back at sea level


And the festivities continued inside


"Seriously!? There's another freaking moon bounce in here too!? COME ON!"

"This has been a rough day...keep those hot dogs coming!"
1 comment:
Love Hadley's new hair-do, it's super cute!
Post a Comment