Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

So many firsts!

This was a BIG week for Harper's development. She started clapping, standing up against her activity table, working on drinking from a sippy cup, and sitting in the tubby like a big girl! No crawling yet, however...but that doesn't stop Hadley and Mommy from putting her through the paces during "crawling clinic" time. We've got so many fun firsts to share!



First cute fountain hair do
(This is a stretch, but I was trying to keep with the theme of the post!)



First gardening lesson!

Hadley took a break from collecting and feeding her "squirms" to learn how to plant some liriope.
("Squirms" is what Hadley calls worms)




A teeny little liriope plant for a teeny little gardener



The funny thing is, Harper and Hadley probably WILL be able to share shoes in a few months!



Hads getting Harper pumped up for Crawling Clinic



Both girls trying their hardest



"You know, Mama..."



"...I think I'll just..."



"...suck on my fingers and scoot around the room on my tummy, thank you very much!"



First time standing up on her own!



Pour water all over your tray so you can splash around and get the floor soaked?? SURE! How do you say no to that face?!



Giving Hadley's sippy a try...very messy undertaking



My little Jedi having a light saber war with markers



Pretty evenly matched actually!



Hadley declares multiple times daily that, "Harper is my best friend and I am Harper's best friend!" It's really the sweetest thing to watch these two together.



See ya later baby seat! I'm a BIG GIRL!



Can't...stop...SPLASHING!!!



They might look more rested than Mommy, but Mommy's wearing a tiara!



Showing off her new standing skills for Daddy



Humoring us



Clap clap clap!!



Morning shenanigans

"Harper, you give Mommy back her happy pills and no one needs to get hurt!"

No comments: