Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Aaaaa-CHOO!

This week we had lots of snuggles, sneezing, snoring, back talk, play dates, kites, and one MAJOR hair cut. You take the bad with the good, and in the end it was a good week!


Harper getting ready for some serious snuggle time with Daddy before bed.


Her signature move of launching herself onto Daddy's chest


SNUGGLES!


Harper has no choice but to like princesses...


Aunt Stephie and Katie came over to help us pick out paint colors for the house!


Taking their task very seriously


Well, maybe Katie is taking it more seriously...


Clearly, considering Harper would rather eat the swatches!


Damn you rag weed!


I mean, is that not the saddest little face?!

On Saturday there was a BIG change for the oldest Griffin girl:


CHOP!!


And lucky for me we had a fun party to attend that same night!


Midnight: Post party, still feeling sassy!


Two very sleepy parents and two very rested munchkins head to the Kite Festival with Izzy!
(Mommy rocking some awkward morning after/1st day of pixie management hair)







Feeding the ducks while Daddy fights the masses to come pick us back up


Quack Quack

Here's to hoping Hadley wakes up tomorrow and decides to be that sweet little girl we know she truly is...and maybe she'll get her dolls and dollhouse back. HA!

1 comment:

EGPate said...

I LOVE the hair! I totally wish I could pull off a short cut!