Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 Months old -- PRUNES!

Harper turned 6 months old on Saturday which meant it was time for SOLIDS!! Usually babies start with rice cereal, like Hadley did, but because Harper seems to be a little backed up these days the doctor suggested starting with prunes...poor Harper. I don't think Hadley has ever had a prune and here Harper is stuck with them for her first real food experience. But they did the trick!!


"Ok, what's happening? Spoon! SOUR! Yummy! SOUR! Wait, I can't keep the spoon?"


"This is REALLY messy, Mommy"


"Wait!! I'm not finished grimacing from the last bite yet!"


Classic sour face!


Hadley getting in on the action


Satisfied customer


On a particularly frigid morning this week we decided to pay a visit to the soft playroom so Hadley could burn off some energy.




Harper really enjoyed the Valentine's Day card from Gigi and Papa
(notice the amazing leg rolls)


Daddy love

1 comment: