Gigi brought Had this pretty new dress and tights from Aunt Kathy's store, which she proudly wore to school that very same day. So cute.
Newborns can't stop us....the annual Steph and Layton pumpkin carving tradition must go on! Granted, this was the first time it was done in daylight, but it got done and that's all that matters!
Gigi, Katie, and Hadley snuggled in the family room while we were busy carving our masterpieces in the kitchen.
The annual stoop photo:
Steph went with a simple paw print as a tribute to her puppy Cooper, while I went with a silly face...quite the departure from the triangle eyes and nose that I usually do. And yes, that's The Little Mermaid.
Hadley and the magic wand!
Gigi got a special grandmother pass and was allowed to stay at ballet class to watch. I was so excited and made sure she took lots of pictures!
Naturally I assumed they were all being instructed to make silly faces...but apparently they weren't, and Gigi just caught Hadley in the act.
This cracks me up. Totally looks like Had is breaking out a little hip hop freestyle move. My little Fly Girl!
THEN...on Friday we hopped in the car and drove to Wilmington for Mommy's 15 year class reunion. We had such a fun time with Grandmommy and Granddaddy, who hosted the big class party at their house Saturday night.


No comments:
Post a Comment