Aunt LT and Baby Katie bonding for the first time...in the SAME room where Steph came to meet Harper just 6 weeks ago! Coincidence?? I think not.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Katherine Jennifer Burt!
My tough day of juggling a baby who is, shall we say, resisting the move to her crib from our room, and a tantruming 2 1/2 year old who has taken over my angel Hadley's body, was made infinitely better when I got to go see Steph in the hospital and meet baby Katie!!! She's absolutely precious and looks like like her mommy, that lucky little girl!

Aunt LT and Baby Katie bonding for the first time...in the SAME room where Steph came to meet Harper just 6 weeks ago! Coincidence?? I think not.
Aunt LT and Baby Katie bonding for the first time...in the SAME room where Steph came to meet Harper just 6 weeks ago! Coincidence?? I think not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment