Last week we left town to take a little mini-vacation to Wilmington and Philly before Aron starts his new job tomorrow. We didn't go far, but we didn't need to to have a great time! The weather was AMAZING finally, so Mama was able to keep up with all the activities that Daddy had planned for us. 99% of our pictures are from the
Please Touch Museum because it was SO MUCH FUN! We could have spent all day there and I'm already planning our next trip there when the baby is Had's age.

Because we couldn't pass up the moment to pose like the giant blue person!

Posing with one of many Philly Phanatics we ran across during our day

The biggest water table Had's ever encountered...as well as the biggest smock she's ever worn.

Getting all her ducks in a row ;)

Daddy was so excited to demonstrate to Hadley how a locks system works.

And these past few months Mommy's only been FEELING like she's bigger than a piano...

Not quite enough weight to make the keys light up, but she gets points for trying really hard by sprinting back and forth.

Captain Hadley testing out the waters down on the Alice in Wonderland floor

Daddy and Hadley hanging some laundry...I don't remember this in Alice in Wonderland, but I like the potential I see here.

Queen of our hearts!
Sorry...
Had is terrified of car washes, but this very car wash-like section was a thrill for her. Go figure!

I forgot how trippy Alice in Wonderland is...

Right?!

MOST FAVORITE PART! The little grocery store!! Had got her own little cart and went to town filling it up.





Time to pay up. The scanner beeped and everything. Mommy has always wanted to use one, so this was also a highlight for me.

This might be my most favorite picture of the trip. So stinking cute!

Dr. Hadley in the nursery tending to the babies


"Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

Mommy ordered a cheese burger and Hadley strapped on an apron and delivered it herself.


Most gorgeous carousel I've ever seen. SO big and SO beautiful!


The always bus-obsessed Hadley driving Mommy "to the bookstore."

Making feathers fly

In Franklin Square waiting for Daddy to bring us our yummy lunch from Square Burger.

Mommy sat on a bench devouring a hot fudge sundae while Had and Daddy had a big ol time at the Franklin Square playground.

More fun with another Philly Phanatic, this one in Constitution Center.

Playing with her new sticker book in Rittenhouse Square before dinner

Beers and crayons mark the end of a great day

Back in PA the next day to check out
The Barnes Foundation Museum. So amazing for Mommy and Daddy, but Hadley had more fun just running around the grounds with Daddy.


"It's been so fun having you home, Daddy. I'll never forget this time we've had. I love you SO MUCH!"
1 comment:
SO many fun memories you made on your mini vacation! Memories that you won't even believe you had after your next "lil one comes. It's crazy how time flies, but it's SO much fun creating all those memories. It's so much fun for me watching/hearing you and Aron as parents. Enjoy this next month before your other little blessing is born!
Post a Comment