Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Half of June

Oops...it's been 18 days since I last blogged. Yikes! This doesn't bode well for how busy life will be once the baby arrives! In pregnancy news, my doctor convinced me to go with a scheduled c-section instead of trying to deliver naturally. I wanted to avoid a c-section again, but his argument was very persuasive and now I'm embracing the control of it all. Being able to ensure a shower and arrange childcare without just frantically throwing Hadley across the street with neighbors are two big up sides to having a prearranged date and time. And I'm assured recovery is easier the second time around, so I'm feeling good about it. AND, if I'm not mistaken, it'll shave about a week off my pregnancy, which sounds GREAT to me in this heat!!


It was my birthday on the 3rd and we took a day trip to Baltimore to meet Grandmommy and Granddaddy at the National Aquarium. Hadley had a blast, taking in everything. Prior attempts have been enjoyed, but this time she was totally into every fish tank we saw.



Just some cuteness from dinnertime


This is how Mommy and Hadley spend our days


Hydrating and kicking back after an hour long swim.

Hadley can now use her floaties like a pro, and enjoys nothing more than "racing" us back and forth across the length of the pool and back over and over again.


Today was Had's best friend Charles's birthday party. Because it was a late afternoon party, it was decided that cupcakes should come first instead of right before everyone's dinnertime. This Mommy did not object to that AT ALL.


Mama Sarah handing out more sugar...it's amazing Hadley went to sleep on time tonight.



Birthday boy tinkle break. Boys have it so easy!
(Mama Sarah gave me permission to post this picture :))


Living room love fest with Livi


Above all others, Had's given her heart to Charles


Despite the mess :)

1 comment:

R said...

i've had three c-sections, and each one got easier! i think you'll have a great experience. praying for you! :0)