Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

The strike is over!

So, back-t0-back ear infections are GREAT! I took Hadley into the doctor this morning after her cough and ear tugging reemerged yesterday, fearing that the antibiotics she was on hadn't done the job...and I was right. So here we go with another round, thankfully with more powerful stuff this time. But the big news of the weekend is that Hadley ended her hunger strike! Ear infections plus teething have made it quite difficult for her to eat...causing us major stress since we have been ordered by the doctor to fatten her up! So in tribute of this exciting news, here is how Hadley spent the last few days, making up for lost meals:


Eating Mommy's lunch again! Much better than Mommy eating her own lunch, and then whatever Hadley didn't eat.


Thank you McCall for the Betty Freeman recipe! It's Had's FAVORITE, clearly.


Mouth sore from chewing so much


Sharing cheese with Mommy


Smiling for Daddy with a big ol mouth full of food...Daddy can sleep again.


Hadley went to her buddy Olivia's 1st birthday party today and upon arriving went straight for someone's diaper bag to steal some Puffs. In her current state, I can only encourage theft of this kind.


STRING CHEESE! That-a-girl :)

And when all the eating was done, Hadley decided she'd go find a nice, quiet, dark room to sit in while she digested. Problem is, she decided to spend most of the party there, by herself. Very strange...I blame the ear infection:





No comments: