And all through the house...

...Hadley was definitely stirring, while sitting with my spouse...hahah, ok this isn't working :)

After her dinner, over some light reading, it was off to bed for the most sacred of Skelly family Christmas traditions:

The father-daughter reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas!
Last year Hadley was nursing and half asleep while Daddy read the story to her, but this year she was all ears...

...well for a second at least. Then she lost interest and just wanted to watch Mommy while I took pictures.

That's better...still not really paying attention though, clearly. Maybe next year!

Story over. Time for some snuggles and more pictures.

Mmmmm....yummy nose.

"Ok Mom, that's enough. My new tooth* hurts so give me some Motrin and put me to bed already!"
*Hadley finally cut her first tooth (for real this time, not like the time I imagined I saw one months ago)!
No comments:
Post a Comment