Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A VERY happy day

One of my FAVORITE people came to play yesterday, all the way from Oxford, Mississippi! Elizabeth is one of my best best friends and has called weekly to check up on all things Hadley since the day I found out I was pregnant. We've all be dying for them to meet and yesterday was so fun to finally have that moment!


Two pretty pretty girls :)


Girls lunch out




Hadley proving to Elizabeth's husband, Robert, that not all babies start to cry when he holds them


In the position you'll most likely find Hadley these days...usually headed towards Mommy, as I feel like we've entered into a bit of a clingy/whiny phase. At first it was cute...now I'm not so sure! But I'll let it slide since she just melts my heart.

No comments: