Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ta-Da!!!

Time to lower the crib mattress again! When Hadley woke up from her nap this afternoon, this is how I found her:


"Am I standing?! I can't see! I think I'm standing, Mom!!"


"Ok, I can't see him, but I think Dad's in the room now too...and was that a flash I just saw? We're taking pictures while I'm stuck here blinded, hungry, and in need of a diaper change??"


"Fine, I'll smile because I'm finally out of the crib...but take one more picture of me without fixing my hair, and this will get ugly!"


Hadley had a total of 4 wardrobe changes today for some reason. She looked super cute in this dress, but wasn't really able to crawl around so off it came.


Had's third outfit, just because


We don't move in until next weekend, but we popped by the new house to take some pictures, and just had to let Hadley try the tree swing that's waiting for her there.


Daddy showing Hadley her new playhouse. I can't wait to get in and decorate!


3 comments:

~ The Coleman 5 said...

Looks like an awesome place to move into! A white picket fence, a playhouse, and a swing- what could be better! I hope that the packing and etc. isn't too stressful on you guys!

R said...

hey layton! so happy i found you through FB.

this post cracked me up. i could totally hear your voice narrating! hadley is gorgeous, and what an awesome name too!!

we have a blog as well, and i take much better care of it than i do my FB page. Come visit us there anytime!

www.BlogaroniAndDees.blogspot.com

R said...

oops--i guess i should have identified myself. it's rhonda dees from csj's district staff. :0)