Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Hadley cut her first tooth on Monday! And it promptly sucked right back into her gums by Tuesday. It's starting to poke out again though, so I think we can officially say she's teething! We're praying she handles this as well as she handles just about everything else.

Mom's friend, Emily, came over with recent birthday girl, Olivia, for a swim and play date today!


"Yeah, so that's my cell phone...the way it works is...oh, ok, yeah, I guess you know..."


"ok, that's enough...I'd like it back now, please."


"Here! Check out this little awesome crab...and I'll even throw in this funny cat thing if you want to trade for the phone."


"Mrs. Jones...can I call you Emily? Well, Olivia doesn't seem to want to give me my phone back..."


Something they can share...and they all lived happily ever after :)

No comments: