Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hadley's 1st Co-ed Play date

Today Hadley had her first co-ed play date...(a.k.a. a date with an older man)! Her friend, Jake, is a whole 2 days older than Hadley :)


The last time I'd seen Jake he was only about 2 and a half months old, and just the littlest Peanut, so I'd been dying to get my hands on him again! That's his cute mom, Becca.


Hadley gazing at Jake...Jake gazing at his Daddy with the camera.


"So, ummm, seen any good movies lately?"


Hadley only wishes she could stand effortlessly like Jake can. Instead, she attempts to compete with her half push-up move.


Jake's a little tease...grazing the cheek, but not returning Hadley's affectionate gaze :) Such a fun play date! Plans for a 2nd date at the pool are in the works, so stay tuned for some more Hadley and Jake cuteness.

1 comment:

~ The Coleman 5 said...

Do I see wine glasses in the background- at a playdate? Just kidding!