I think it's safe to say that Egbert is more than content hanging out in my tummy. I was one centimeter dilated two weeks ago and today I was a whopping "one to two centimeters." I wonder if the doctor threw in that two to make me feel better. Anyway, she did say that all of this might mean nothing and I could go into labor at any second, so I'm focusing on that. She also ordered me to go walk around the mall, drink red or ginger tea, and some other options that might help get things moving...
There was talk about setting an induction date as well, and whether not wanting to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving should be a factor or not. Things to think about, but hopefully Egbert will just decide to join the party on his/her own before then!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment