
Someone looks sleepy! I somehow slept like the dead though...if the dead got up 3 times to go to the bathroom. But that's nothing compared to my normal nightly routine. I was making up for Wednesday night when I got no sleep at all, but the fatigue hangover is clearly still written all over my face. Today's my last day at work before I start maternity leave!!
2 comments:
This picture looks different than last weeks, and not because your belly looks bigger... I'm thinkin' that it actually looks a little smaller, like maybe Egbert is making his way south, getting settled before the big day????
Could be the beginning of drop-age! Yay! Can't wait to meet him/her! The suspense is killing me... :-)
I noticed the same thing...and that's exactly what I'm telling myself. And as my waddle gets more and more pronounced, I can only assume the little bugger is settling in lower these days!
Post a Comment