Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Naperville Baby Shower Pics!

Same dress, different city, GIRLS ONLY (ok, we let Aron stay when he came in half way through present opening)!

This weekend one of my mother-in-law's best friends, Bonnie, hosted a baby shower for me and we had SUCH a great time! At my in-laws' house in Naperville, Illinois, I was surrounded by a mix of Julie's dear friends and Aron's fun childhood buddies, amazing food, and oodles and oodles of incredible gifts. I am still overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. Once I get the photos that my sweet sister-in-law, Liz, took with our camera, I'll put more pictures up. But here are a few cute family shots to tie you over.

Julie...soon-to-be-known-as GG (Grandma Griffin), Me, and Bonnie (the host)

The Griffins (we're still working on a name for Dick, the grandfather-to-be)

Aron, Me, and Liz

No comments: