This past weekend I was in Philly for another baby shower! This time is was for one of my best friends from college, Nikki, who is due just one week before me. Also in attendance was her husband, Ralph, and our other best college friend, Katie. I pretty much spent every waking moment of college with the three of them, so it was GREAT to all be back in the same room together. Ralph and Nikki live way up in Vermont and Katie is in Philly, so it's not often that we can do this...and it will likely be some time before it happens again. I dug up some fun pictures to illustrate how far we've come in the 10+ years we've known each other...
From sorority rush and formals...
...to fancy-shmancy jobs (Ralph and Katie) and moms-to-be.
Some things remain the same and always will...Katie will always be the skinniest! Oh, and yes, we'll always be friends too :)
1 comment:
I love that shirt!
You are getting "showered" with Baby Showers!
Post a Comment