Usually I'd never willingly sandwich myself between two tall, skinny, bombshells for a pic, but hey, I'm pregnant, I'm suppose to be the rotund one :)Today is a happy day because Egbert turns 15 weeks! This wouldn't normally warrant a post, as I fully realize that only Aron and I (and well, our parents) get super excited every time another Thursday rolls around, but my friend Allison was tired of looking at the picture below, so I promised her an update.
It's also a sad day because my two dear friends, Nikki (left) and Ellie Mae (right), are moving away :( Nikki is off to school full-time in Annapolis and Ellie Mae is off to live the dream in Hawaii. These women are like sunshine and it's really not going to be as sweet a place without them. Sniff sniff...


2 comments:
Yay for Egbert! Only a few more weeks til sonogram time!!! Woo!
That was an early morning picture! :)
Post a Comment