Monday, April 30, 2007
"My heart goes beat beat, beat beat, beat beat..."
The lyrical genius of Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine keeps going through my mind today because we heard the heart beat this morning!! Those who have had the misfortune of letting me vent to them these last few weeks can attest to the fact that I haven't exactly been calm, cool, and collected. In fact I've been down right freaked out, stressed to the max, and preparing for the worst! Now I can hopefully put Crazy Layton back in her cage and proceed positively. Sharing the news today has been so much fun and we're both so glad to have it all out in the open. So thank you to those who were sworn to secrecy and asked to pray repeatedly for us. Your support has been, and will continue to be, priceless, and your prayers worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So, does that mean we can link to your blog now????
And, Yay! Great news! Now you can just enjoy being preggers!
Post a Comment